Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Dance

So, the new uber-hip thing to do is choreograph an elaborate dance piece for your wedding reception (especially the wedding party entrance). I do alot of weddings and have seen a few on youtube as well.

I have always thought this was kind of lame,. . . .Jody and I missed the trend (we're old). . . and usually it's just not that good.

But, this video is really, really cool. I am tempted to use the word, wicked. . but will stick with ridiculous/awesome.

This is one of the few "auto-tune" songs I like, and the degree of sophistication is amazing. To top it off,. . this is in the CEREMONY, not the reception. I'm sure there are better ones out there. But, this is my favorite.

Enjoy!

ps: watch for the slo-mo at the end and the bridal entrance.

No comments: