Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Clarification

Thanks everyone for the kind words and notes about my last post. After reading it again, I felt the need to clarify some things.

1) I'm not just hoping for better circumstances in 2010. Better circumstances would be great, but they don't make or break your happiness. The truth of the matter is. . . circumstances reveal character. This is true in all of life. When things go bad. . . what kind of person are you? After most things went bad last year, I didn't like who I saw. So, that's a "me" problem, not a circumstances problem.

It's right and good to pray for circumstances to change. . .I have and will. . . . but that's not the end game. I want to thrive no matter what happens this year. And, I will undoubtedly have a better year than this man.

Aaron

No comments: