Monday, August 29, 2011

Good Music

Sorry for the blog silence. . .

I thought I would post some songs that have been really meaningful to me lately.

Here goes:


This song is how I feel about my beautiful wife, Jody. . . 'nuff said.





This Shane and Shane song will make you cry, get the hankies out. But, it's a great song, and these guys do a great job. I also like the fact that they haven't changed styles at all in their 10-12 years. You can expect solid, acoustic guitar driven rock with some of the most amazing vocals you'll hear. The "other" Shane sings amazing on this one (the Shane not playing guitar). What a powerful video. . .




So, I got all fired up about this Matt Redman song . . and then screwed it up on Celebration Sunday. :) Oh well, that doesn't detract from a great worship song, penned by one of the best. What an encouragement. Thanks Matt R.!

No comments: