Monday, April 27, 2009

Kathy Ireland Brings It

Continuing the theme of "bringing it", . . Supermodel, Kathy Ireland "brings it" on the abortion issue.

As a side note. . I find it very sad that more pastors and church leaders cannot frame the debate in such an eloquent way. I mean, no offense, but she's a super-model, and she basically disarms every pro-choice position in the last 35 years.

I know the reason for the hesitancy in the church is because this has become such a political issue. We have, and should stay away from that. . . but as Ireland says, this is a Human Rights issue, not a Women's issue. Amen, and what took so long for someone to intelligently speak about it in this way?

Aaron

ps. ignore all the other celebrity trash on this page. . . sorry for that. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more with your story... Kathy has so eloquently shared the facts, in a non-judgmental loving way. I just read her new book Real Solutions for Busy Moms, and I have to say this seems to be her approach to life. What an inspiration!
MaryAnn