Monday, October 11, 2010

It makes your brain bleed. . . .

I'm not a fan of Glenn Beck. I don't have a personal problem with the "Coke" corporation. But, I've been ridiculed for shooing people away from Diet Soda for a long time now. It's ok, I'm not a diet expert, so I don't deserve uncritical acceptance of things I say. . . .

But, here's some pretty good evidence that you shouldn't drink much of it, . . .courtesy of this story about Glenn Beck.

If you're trying to lose weight, and need some flavor besides water. . find some calorie free sports drinks or something. . . but don't just sub diet soda for regular. You might as well just drink the regular in smaller doses. The key chemical to avoid is Aspartame.

I actually think this was part of what led to my dad's health problems that eventually took his life.

No comments: