Monday, January 5, 2009

New format

So, the blogging thing didn't really go as I planned it to. Basically, my mind works like this. . . . I get an idea, have about 200 ideas within 30 seconds and then get intimidated to write it down because I won't have time to organize my messy head into something cohesive, and thus worthy of anyone reading it.

So, I decided to switch it up a bit. I'm going to do more posts, but shorter. . . like really short. I'll probably just say what I'm thinking and leave it at that. I'm going to limit myself to two paragraphs, (roughly the size of this post). This isn't an original idea. There are some great "concept" blogs out there, like "22 words" by Abraham Piper. The concept is pretty obvious there. I won't have that much self control, but I will try to write short enough things so that I won't psych myself out of starting. :) And, no, this isn't a new year's resolution.
Talk to you sooner!
Aaron

No comments: